To all those who are panic buying

There are a number of things e.g. some cereals aren't available in big packets.

Still no eggs.

No issues around my way with eggs apart from during the moron/panic buying. Ever since we've been in lockdown there's been plenty. Maybe not as many as usual, but never a lack of choice.

No issues around my way with eggs apart from during the moron/panic buying. Ever since we've been in lockdown there's been plenty. Maybe not as many as usual, but never a lack of choice.

Damn you and your egg luxuries!

:laugh: :mad:

There is still no flour or boxes of cake mix and stuff like that in the co op near me.

Toilet roll is certainly plentiful again but various cleaning things are still missing.

So it's much better than it was which is a relief!

No problems with shopping here.
The Polish shop never ran out anyway.
Plus all our meals are from scratch, fresh fruit and veg has never been an issue. Even chicken nuggets are home made.
Eastern European Cooking is ace. Yum yum.

Got a Morrisons delivery coming in a bit. 85% gin and bottles of tonic water, 15% bread and apples.

I do love living in a Prime Now area.

I might have to set up an AVF network to get me some eggs.

Hopefully with the next PPE delivery to the North West, there'll be some chickens included.

Eggs were the last thing that came back to normal for me (save for loo roll) on a normal ish twice weekly shop.

Been ok for the past week or 2. Having said that, Tesco seem to have changed their brands a bit and I can't get my fave egg (name escapes me but they're blue lol) from them at the moment. :rolleyes:

Eggs were the last thing that came back to normal for me (save for loo roll) on a normal ish twice weekly shop.

Been ok for the past week or 2. Having said that, Tesco seem to have changed their brands a bit and I can't get my fave egg (name escapes me but they're blue lol) from them at the moment. :rolleyes:

It's nothing short of an outrage.

Eggsactly!

Worst yolk ever!

Didn't have any dinner so late supper for me.

I fancy an omelette.

3 or 4 eggs?

Decisions, decisions.

Might even have some deep fried toilet paper on the side.

Didn't have any dinner so late supper for me.

I fancy an omelette.

3 or 4 eggs?

Decisions, decisions.

Might even have some deep fried toilet paper on the side.

rage3.gif

Say after me "Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Been on Ebay and Amazon and none to be found.

You just can't buy chickens online it seems.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
All seems normal around us in the Outer Metropolitan area. Sure there was no Broccoli other them stem, nor any red peppers. But that was it. Plenty of everything else around.

Same at Costco where I was in the weekend.

Had a lovely homemade spaghetti carbonara yesterday. Bit of flour, salt, and three eggs for the pasta. I had to compromise on the sauce as we only had parmesan, but four eggs mixed with finely grated parmesan and some crispy pancetta.

A lovely quick and easy meal, using up everything in our cupboards.

Not all of it!
From the mainstream foods/recipes, I've never had a bad meal. Not from working out there and going to restaurants, nor from a couple of ex's and going around all their families with obligatory home cooking everywhere.

Whilst in the UK I don't tend to be a good guest for home cooking. Too often I experience fatty bits of meat, wrong cuts, horrible vegetables etc.

Not all of it!
Well, when it's being prepared and served by a 5ft 8 ex underwear model blue eyed blonde it's the best food I've ever had. :rotfl: 😳
The food spread at xmas family meal was awesome, not tasted food cooked with such flavour ever. My past two exes couldn't cook an egg. They were more bothered about wine, gin, partying and careers than having pride in being a mother, wife or girlfriend.
My mates ex wife was an awesome cook, there's not many about now amongst the British women.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom