TNA pay per view

darkcloud2011

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just so any fans are aware this is only been shown on bt vision in the uk. (TNA Genesis)

EDIT Please read my last post it has the latest information about where the Tna pay per views can be watched.

Last edited:
how annoying, although more and more i find myself turning to the usual sources to get my hands on tna, i dont want them to swap to sky sports but they need better coverage.

Have Bravo 2 lost their PPV contract then ??

Have Bravo 2 lost their PPV contract then ??

Not sure I have had a look about the net and some sites say it has been dropped from bravo and some say it is a one off exclusive to vision so it is not very clear yet.

Hope not otherwise it'll be back to using alternative methods of seeing TNA, was in the audience about a year ago at the Final Resolution PPV and it was brilliant. If your ever in Orlando and at Universal I thoroughly recommend it.

I really hope they dont move to BT vision exclusive. Would quite like them to get on Sky Sports since im just away to finally be in a property to get Sky and its easier to justify Sky Sports if there are 2 programs on it I'd watch. On a side note is there a wrestling discussion thread here or would there not be enough interested to have one?

From Dixie Carters twitter page

Broken iPhone & being out of town has been cause for no updates from me. Look for a UK TV update within days. You will hear it from me 1st.

It looks like it was only the first 2 pay per views this year exclusive to BT. TNA have made an official announcement here TNA Announces New UK TV/PPV Details

The Pay per views will be on extreme sports as well as BT Vision starting with this years destination x.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom