TMF..music or soft Entertainment?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by PhilipVass, Jan 21, 2004.

1. PhilipVass

PhilipVass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, we can hardly class it as music now it shows soft Entertainment and now kids programming, Spongebob Squarepants an american cartoon from this Saturday and i just checked Digi guide and it says movies will be starting from February every night:

However it does not meantion what movie will be shown..what are Viacom playing at..making TMF a soft Entertainment, movies, music kids channel..looks good from where i'm sitting. :cool:

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Good luck to em, movies I suspect can be picked up pretty cheap as long as they don't mind them a few years old and there is always room in the primetime schedule for some solid entertainment. MTV and VH1 realised long ago that endless videos do not generate a core audience that stick around during adverts.
    No surprise if TMF's audience peaked during a 9pm movie. What's the odds of the first one being Footloose, Fame or Flashdance:)

3. PhilipVass

PhilipVass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thinking about it there has been quite a few movies on MTV...Dirty Dancing, Titanic and they have also shown a few behind the scenes mange of movies.

No surprise about the Nickelodeon cartoons as the main TMF in holland shows 2 hours of them everyday.