1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo & Panasonic DMR-E30 owners

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by alex f, Jan 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. alex f

alex f
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone with an E30 and Tivo know if I could record a home video to the E30 Ram, edit it and then send it to the Tivo hard drive and then play it back to the E30 and burn it onto DVD-R?

I have a brand new Tivo on order and it has just arrived and I only want to collect/buy it if the above can be done.

Many thanks for your help.

alex

2. swarrans

swarrans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alex,
    Can I ask you where you ordered your new Tivo from, and how much it was?
    I'd like to get one, but I thought they were no longer available...

Simon

3. alex f

alex f
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'll tell you tomorrow after I have collected mine first!!
    I asked how many they had in stock and she said enough to fill the back orders so you maybe unlucky.

On the other hand I only ordered it last week by chance as they have an ex display I was considering, they called today to say they had a load of brand new ones arrive so if you order one they may have a few over for sale.

I'll give out the details tomorrow and ask how many they have left and if anyone can order now, if they don't have any left you can have the ex display for £125 or less if they can't find the cables(which are available elsewhere).

Cheers

Alex