Tivo buzz

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by stevedowns64, Jul 20, 2002.

Tags:
  1. stevedowns64

stevedowns64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When ever I play my Tivo through my amp theres a buzzing sound in certain places,I read somewhere it happens to the 6020 version which I have but only through RF.Im watching it through scart.Cheers

2. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Don`t quote me fully steve,but I think you need the free upgrade that Tivo offer on the 6020 - some suffered with a buzzing,and dropouts on the audio also as well,when connected through the rf,it affects nicam broadcasts,but the upgrade sorts all that out.Hop over to the Tivo forums,you will find all you need there :)

3. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    stevedowns64,
    I agree with Bone Daddy, your Tivo sounds like it requires the Nicam issue upgrade.
    Does it suffer the same if recording off Sky or DVB FTA? If only a problem through aerial channels, I'm sure that's your answer.

4. stevedowns64

stevedowns64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive sussed out the problem.
    The satelite was plugged into the amp as well as the Tivo,now Ive unplugged the Sat the buzzing has stopped.
    Thanks to all of you for your help