TIVO 512gb pricing disappointment

bulldoze

Phoned up this afternoon to get the 512gb Tivo installed and was told it £49 and another £49 install and another £8 a month on top!

I thought it was going to be another £3 on top so I will not be proceeding - bloody small print!

nmdale

bulldoze said:
Phoned up this afternoon to get the 512gb Tivo installed and was told it £49 and another £49 install and another £8 a month on top!

I thought it was going to be another £3 on top so I will not be proceeding - bloody small print!

The cost of the smaller TiVo is £49 plus £40 install fee then either £3 a month if you have tv xl or £8 a month if you have tv m+ or l.

TiVo is not available on tv m.

All of this is clearly stated on the vm website!

Shimmyhill

Nobody needs a PVR or even a TV come to it, very few things we actually need...

New tech that costs more than old tech, what a crazy crazy world we live int :eek:

DavidT

I got an email, soon after the 1TB Tivo email offer, telling me that I would soon be getting another email offer for the 500GB Tivo but so far nothing has come through. now I see the 500GB Tivo is freely available so where is my email?

David

spud131

DavidT said:
I got an email, soon after the 1TB Tivo email offer, telling me that I would soon be getting another email offer for the 500GB Tivo but so far nothing has come through. now I see the 500GB Tivo is freely available so where is my email?

David

I got that email also, think it said an offer would be coming thro the post, still not received anything mind!!

blueboy1971

David

Never got anything either about Tivo but did get a call from VM saying that we had called a lot of 0845 numbers and they could offer us a cheaper rate for £2 per month.

I guess that they are not interested in selling their flagship item to existing customers.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom