Title Update 4 Release Date

Well im pleased that those who are still playing it improves for you i was just about to slag the game off but then realised other still like this game

Kop

Yep prefer GOW2 to GOW1 but I'm Betty & Claymore aware from COD games.

Mark..

Another update unless they make the ridiculously high xp system available single player and private matches I'm not that interested as I've just stopped playing through boredom.

Another update unless they make the ridiculously high xp system available single player and private matches I'm not that interested as I've just stopped playing through boredom.

Yeah I agree, you should at least be able to earn XP in private and public horde games imo. Also the multiplier should be double it is now otherwise it would mean over 2 years gaming for the average player to hit 6 million XP which is stupid for the sake of a achievement (arguably worse than Seriously in the original).

Yeah I agree, you should at least be able to earn XP in private and public horde games imo. Also the multiplier should be double it is now otherwise it would mean over 2 years gaming for the average player to hit 6 million XP which is stupid for the sake of a achievement (arguably worse than Seriously in the original).

yep agree with that, 2 years for the average:eek: for me...being as good as i am:smashin: a few more years than that, arthritis in the ol fingers, my labrador puppy will be pushing up daisies, my kids will be married and left home and we'll be waiting for the arrival of TU4563:D

not that i'm a cynic or anything:thumbsup:

Geoff

2 years, more like 3 for me bearing in mind in that time there will probably 2 more cod and 2 halo. Sorry epic but there are better mp experiences out there such as pac man. Anyway just for the record I only need just under 6 million for my 75 point achievement.

Does that factor in lost EXP from glitches crashing your console and wasted hours on games where the host quit.

I'm 9k down in the last 3weeks from crashes and I've wasted a further 10k and 3hours from host quits in the same 3week period.

Best make it four years then but thats if I bother at all.

Does that factor in lost EXP from glitches crashing your console and wasted hours on games where the host quit.

I'm 9k down in the last 3weeks from crashes and I've wasted a further 10k and 3hours from host quits in the same 3week period.

I know I've got somewhat of a reputation for defending this game ;) but none of my friends and there are quitre a few suffer these issues. I can only suspect you have some issue with your connection thats causing this grief, do you have any problems in matchmaking too? In total since XP started I've lost 1500 points once and I was playing a reasonable amount (around level 36 or so).

I know I've got somewhat of a reputation for defending this game ;) but none of my friends and there are quitre a few suffer these issues. I can only suspect you have some issue with your connection thats causing this grief, do you have any problems in matchmaking too? In total since XP started I've lost 1500 points once and I was playing a reasonable amount (around level 36 or so).

I regularly play with 3/4 other people and we all suffer the crashing issues, from time to time. Always in games that are laggy.

Generally it goes like this.

Spawn first round with no gun.

Someone dies and freezes.

x has left the party.

wait 3 minutes.

x has joined the party.

y 'Did you crash'

x 'Who the f' makes this game'

y, z, w 'The games lagging like a bitch'

repeat with z crashing.
repeat with w crashing.

you get the picture.

I regularly play with 3/4 other people and we all suffer the crashing issues, from time to time. Always in games that are laggy.

Generally it goes like this.

Spawn first round with no gun.

Someone dies and freezes.

x has left the party.

wait 3 minutes.

x has joined the party.

y 'Did you crash'

x 'Who the f' makes this game'

y, z, w 'The games lagging like a bitch'

repeat with z crashing.
repeat with w crashing.

you get the picture.

With the exception of people being kicked out of a party (live party) once a night generally I never get those problems. Does the same person always host your party?

No pattern found to the crashing, although I never crash when I am hosting or party leader, and I don't think anyone in my party has crashed when I am host. Which leads me to believe it is caused by glitching hosts. I have only ever crashed when the host has been a lagg-tastic American.

No pattern found to the crashing, although I never crash when I am hosting or party leader, and I don't think anyone in my party has crashed when I am host. Which leads me to believe it is caused by glitching hosts. I have only ever crashed when the host has been a lagg-tastic American.

Beats me then mate. I do know the game can be weird for some people and their connections. I joined Kop for a game one day and it was taking forever in matchmaking for him, I setup a lobby and we got games immediately after that. I have no idea why it's so variable as I've not got any friends locally who suffer the issues that I could check their network. If I suffered that badly with glitches then I imagine I'd be more than a little disgruntled with the game too :(

friend and i had the matchmaking problem again last night and its happened before

i also having the freezing issue when having no gun and its happened 3/4 times causing me to lose 6.5/9k EXP

EXP can now be gained in HORDE mode. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom