Titans

brian s

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Australian newcomer Teagan Croft (Home and Away, The Osiris Child) has landed one of the lead roles in the new live-action Titans TV series from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV.

Croft will play Rachel Roth, a.k.a. Raven, on the show, which is set to launch a DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Warner Bros. and DC's new Titans TV series is scheduled to begin shooting this September.

TITANS TV Series Character Breakdowns Reveal Some Intriguing New Details About The Four Team Members

TITANS Live-Action TV Series Casts Australian HOME AND AWAY Actress Teagan Croft As Raven

I recently bought the first season blu and have watched the first two episodes. It is pretty nasty. It felt like parts of my anatomy were attempting to internalize themselves within me. Very unpleasant. I'm watching so many incompatible versions of Batman at the moment. It's unreal. The Adam West Batman, Gotham and this. I've also just got Pennyworth which I haven't started watching yet. Another version simultaneously would probably completely blow my mind.

:eek:
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom