Titanic: Special Edition

lentini

Prominent Member
Reaction score
In this months DVD Review they've got the release date for Titanic: Special Edition as 30th September but I can't find any information on it. Anyone heard anything?

No it Sunk without a trace.:D

Ive not heard of it either....maybe we will be surprised by a last minute dtses track! :D

ad

That date has been posponed to November.

But I have to tell you that it isn't the special edition that has been rumoured for some months now, it's only a repacking of the first dvd with a soundtrack-cd.

The Collector's Edition of Titanic is coming in 2003 with no specific date set.

There was a special edition listed on play a few months ago. I went to look for it on sunday but couldn't find it anymore.

Originally posted by MonkeyDonkey
There was a special edition listed on play a few months ago. I went to look for it on sunday but couldn't find it anymore.

Its still on Play http://www.playserver3.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=105928

but they have removed SE from title to stop complaints as its not a SE. New title of film with soundtrack is more sensible.

Is part of a new Fox Movies + Music range whcih will include Braveheart, Commitments, Beach,...
all are existing DVD + soundtrack SE for a rrp of £19.99 (£14.99 at Play) so are good value if you want both, although it has been and may still be possible to pick up the DVD alone for £9.99, many are still in the Virgin 2 for £20 sale.

Hasn`t Cameron gone back down to shoot more footage in HI-DEF and this is the reason it`s been put back to sometime next year as a 2 disc all singing ,dancin` edt`.

James Cameron went back to the wreck of Titanic to do some shooting for his IMAX-film Ghosts Of The Abyss which will be released within the next couple of months.

But it is possible that he dicides to put it on the new Titanic dvd as well.
It is too early to say what will be on the new release, it's currently scheduled to be released in the States in quarter 4 of 2003.

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
Oh come on for gods sake, the film was bloody awful.

you gotta be in touch with your feminine side to enjoy it.....or do i mean you feminine friend! ;)

ad

splashdvd.com have the collectors edition for £14.99 if that's any help. Doesn't tell you exactly what (if any) of the extras are.

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
I am growing pair of bitchtits. Does that count?

No, that means you are eating at both meal and movie times! :p

I had a copy of a region 4 titanic, but it didnt impress at all and i got rid of it in place of the LD.

ad

Macmullanbrush

That's a shame I was just about to offer you a swap Titanic for French Connection !

I presume offer would have have left you cold as an iceberg & sunk without trace ?

From your comments perhaps Russ Myers Super Vixens instead.

Originally posted by Mart
perhaps Russ Myers Super Vixens instead.

considering his pation antics, he needs something to keep him entertained! :D

ad

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom