Titanfall Private Match Organization Thread

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
So who's interested?

They are adding private matches in today. We need to get a tourney up and running asap!

Maybe we can at least get some Private Matches going this weekend in preparation for a tourney soon!

First Private Match Lobby - Friday 9pm.

Invite and request an invite from:

GT: Deftones1210

He'll set up the first round or few private matches and then it'll just evolve from there.

Last edited:
deffo

It would be great to actually play this game with people on here :clap:.

It depends on the time but I'll try to make it on for a few games.

Updated OP.

Try for Private Match on Friday 9pm. Just need some POCs for invites to get it going.

I think it'd be boss if people can test all the different game modes and see which would be best for a Tourney.

I'm thinking CTF, LTS, Dom would be the best game modes for randomly selected teams for a Tourney. It would also give those of us who don't party up much a chance to get to know some more AVF folk.

9pm who's time? Ours or yours? ;)

9pm who's time? Ours or yours? ;)
Yours bro. Would people prefer 10pm?

I wish it was 9pm my time cuz then I'd get to play with you gents a lot more.

Yours bro. Would people prefer 10pm?

I wish it was 9pm my time cuz then I'd get to play with you gents a lot more.

I might be a bit late for a 9pm game but should make it for 10pm.

So is this for a Tournament or just Private matches ?

I reckon people would rather party up and play public to rank up at the moment.
Maybe get people to stick there names down in another thread to get ideas on numbers of who would be up for it.

I will be on later but dont fancy private as I want to rank up and work on some challanges.

Def up for this Det!
But I really can't make it tonight so pen me in for the future :)

I'm currently an XP and kill whore at the moment as I need them for the All the Hardware challenge and the Regen requirements to get to regen 3.

But I am definitively up for a couple of private games.

Hopefully should be able to make 9PM tonight for a couple

Balls balls balls. Rank up? Challenges?

Actually, I wonder if this is like old school CoD private matches where you could only play with what you've unlocked so far instead of having everything unlocked like in future CoD matches.

I most likely will not be available at 9 or 10pm your guys time so someone needs to step up and be a Point of Contact for people to join and get it going. I'd love to join in, but the times I play aren't exactly condusive to the times you guys play.

@King Tones this thread was originally going to be the first tournament thread, but for now I think it should be where people talk about organizing a tournament before the tournament thread gets started. But it can also be used for the private match shenanegens when there is no tournaments being discussed.

Well I will be online later and if there is enough people then I can setup a Private Lobby if needed otherwise we could just get a party together and go on a rampage in public games. Should be on from 8ish

hoping to be on later not sure when, depends on the the boss!

HA! Turns out I may actually be on the same time as you lot.

Did you guys set your clocks back yet? I came in early today so will get off earlier (maybe even earlier if my boss gives us 59 mins off which has been the norm on Fridays lately).

The only downside is you can only have 8 in party chat. 12 would be perfect imo so you could trash talk. Unless you want to talk tactics and then you can do 6v6 party chats.

So I'll update the OP with Tones as the POC for tonight's first few private matches.

I'll probably be around at some point, probably super late, midnightish if you see me game invite me, ill keep an eye out and try to jump in.

That was good fun Tonesy. Thanks for heading it up.

Sorry for my abrupt exit. At some point the game or the xb1 decided voice and the game across the pond was too much so no one could hear me say I had to go. Kids are desperate for attention.

Seriously fun tho. Love playing against people I know. The challenge is so much better and you can count on people not being a holes.

I laughed everytime tones satchel charged me cuz I would have done the same thing if I had them unlocked.

I do hope they have loadouts for private matches separate than public lobbies. Cux it'll be a pain in the butt having to keep my character at max level to ensure it's an even playing field.

That first game was funny tho cuz I didnt realize we were down a player till the game ended. Great thing about this game is I dont mind losing cuz it always feels like I did well and I had fun doing it.

Good game guys , thanks for the invites , had to leave as I promised my son 3 matches till his turn. Couldn't get voice for some reason , will have to look into it a bit further it's not as simple to chat on xb1 as It was 360 that's for sure

Yeah thanks for the games!

Good games thanks for setting it up. I could only hear a couple of people and my XB1 headset had a nasty crackle so I unplugged the crappy thing.

Sorry I didn't get back on but the other half started giving me grief. Was fun tho and definitely up for it again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom