• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Titanfall Companion App

I

I Spiritus I

Not sure if this has been posted.

Just noticed that there is now a Titanfall companion App avalible for Windows 8, Windows Phone, Apple & Android.

Enhance your Titanfall™ experience with the Titanfall™ Companion App. Provides you with notifications for all of the latest info and updates to Titanfall™. Features rich intel about the history of the Titanfall™ universe, characters, weapons, maps, modes and controls. Now review your stats from anywhere including total kills, favorite weapons, time spent playing and more. Includes exciting features available when connected with your Xbox One Console. With the second-screen map feature, you have at your fingertips a full screen, real-time interactive mini-map of the game you’re playing. See and track your teammates and where the action is happening live and with the ability to zoom in and out to focus on key areas of the map. Use a filter feature to access additional map information that cannot be accessed anywhere else, giving you an advantage in game. View the live scoreboard that updates in real-time as the game progresses. With Titanfall™ Companion App, you will have the ultimate Titanfall™ experience.

Titanfall™
©2014 Respawn Entertainment, LLC. Titanfall is a trademark of Respawn Entertainment, LLC. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.

Windows 8.1 Link:
Titanfall™ Companion App app for Windows in the Windows Store

Windows Phone 8:
Titanfall™ Companion App | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Seam like you need to be online and playing the game for it to be any use!

Crap ... deleted

iwb100

Distinguished Member
Seam like you need to be online and playing the game for it to be any use!

Crap ... deleted

Agreed. I was expecting to be able to view my profile, customise loadouts etc. Yet it only works if your Xbox One is on and the app is connected to it. What a load of rubbish, completely pointless.

Why not make it like Battlelog or the COD apps?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom