1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of waiting (for loan machine)

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by fallwood, Oct 26, 2004.

1. fallwood

fallwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    It has now been 1 month and 12 days since I contacted panasonic to tell them my ae500 was poorly, I was assured that a loan unit would be sent out as soon as possible and my unit taken away for repair. As the pj was only a couple of months old I was expecting the situation to be resolved swiftly. Ha! Ha! Ha! how wrong I was, the picture on my ae500 is now so dull I can bearly see it and I have become so P***ed off with waiting I have just ordered a shiny new ae700. I am going to approach pansonic for a refund of my ae500 as it has been faulty since i first bought it, the guys at krish did attempt to replace it for me but the only ae500 they had left in stock had a dead pixel so i didnt want it. What are the chances of panasonic giving me a refund ,as far as I can tell they couldnt give a SH*t about their customers.