• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

tips 4 not hitting psp off button by mistake

C

cvjrw

When playing on games my psps I keep on knocking the power off/on button. And therefore I lose where I was in the game, very annoying!

I know there is a hold button but that isn't much use when you need the buttons for a game.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

t1m103

have to agree very annoying ,done it many times mid game..

jotch

I've never lost my spot in a game even if I have knocked it into sleep mode with the on/off button, when you bring it back to life the game is still exactly where I left it...you do have to hold it to switch the system off fully.

I would just have to say be careful when playing! :D

jaspain

Hi

best thing to do is when you switch it off, dont switch it back on straight away, let it go off for 30 secs then when you turn back on its fine.

Its a silly silly stupid place to put a power button, obviously sony didn't test it when in production!!

The top would have been much more logical !! - Muppets.

Repo

Same here - I've never hit the switch by accident!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom