• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tioti TV App

Stream62

Prominent Member
Does anyone know how Tioti TV compares to Sky+ & Prowlr?

It was mentioned to me that this app had the functionality of both and it would be good to have 1 rather than 2 :smashin:

Also whats the difference between the paid and free versions?

Cheers...

wright8

Established Member
paid has no adds, i use this all the time, better than sky app even with new update, does all what sky app does and more.

you can select what channels you want to view so makes it easier and quicker also search function it alot better and it searches all channels and all week not like sky app.

wright8

Established Member
Well those two things you say the Sky app doesn't do.....

........it does.

with this app you can select each channel to be selected or not. like u can have MTV on but have MTV base off. u can't do this with sky. also for me if I use search function it only gives me results for today.

Last edited:

bransoj

Prominent Member
with this app you can select each channel to be selected or not. like u can have MTV on but have MTV base off. u can't do this with sky. also for me if I use search function it only gives me results for today.
Erm....yes you can!!

There is a Favourites option, second one along between guide and search, that you can set up with various channels of your choice and then once done you can use that to just see the channels you want.

wright8

Established Member
Erm....yes you can!!

There is a Favourites option, second one along between guide and search, that you can set up with various channels of your choice and then once done you can use that to just see the channels you want.

i have just seen this, you are right but i think it is easier to do on other app. but the sky app looks so much better

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom