tiny dvd player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by barry, May 30, 2001.

1. barry

barry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know anything more about the Tiny DVD player being sold for just under £110 at www.tinyaccessories.co.uk. Who makes it, really versatile player. Is it too good to be true. Can it be remote hacked?

[ 30-05-2001: Message edited by: barry ]

2. Fartpants

Fartpants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry the URL you gave didn't point to the page and the site was too slow for me to be bothered to navigate it.

£110 is what richersounds have been charging for a cheap multi region machine. I have always found the Tiny PCs I have worked on to be bare minimum specs, ie the lowest cost components, fewest memory slots, on board graphics and sound etc.

I would expect this to be a normal cheapo player with all the problems you get from these (problems with RCE discs, slow acess, trouble playing some region 2 discs and all that)

None the less a cheap way into DVD, but if anything goes wrong remember how bad Tiny's support is.