Tiny 42" and JS tech converter question

Rindless

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read a lot of positive reviews about how good the JS tech SCART to VGA converter is, when connected to the Panasonic plasmas, but has anyone connected these converters to the Tiny Focus 42" plasmas?

If it improves the pic of the panasonic plasma it should do the same for these LG / Samsung based based units right ?

no, cos the glass in the Tiny is sh@t

Might be..........wouldn't have a tiny to hand test i am amfraid the Box is more for connectivity than quality monitor stlye plasmas dont have scarts generally......Hence the JS box for Sky and cable was a god send!!! try it and see but i would put the cash to a different Plasma

This won't work, the samsung clones have not got the range of horizontal frequency on the VGA input. Same with Hitachi in fact. You will simply not get a picture, it might tell you it's 'out of range' or something like that.

15.625Khz, which is scart refesh frequency. The thing is a sync separator, not a 'line doubler', which as the name implies, doubles the refresh rate making it compatible with most PC ports. The Pro-v, and iscan ultra fall into this category.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom