Tin Star (Sky Atlantic) Final Season 3 (2020)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Tim Roth and Christina Hendricks
“Tin Star” tells the story of Jim Worth, a former London police detective who has moved with his family to the Rocky Mountains to start a new life as a local police chief in an idyllic rural community. When his small town is overrun by migrant workers from a massive new oil refinery, the wave of drugs, prostitution and organized crime that follows them threatens to sweep away everything in its wake.

When Jim makes a stand, his act appears to prompt mysterious assassins to unleash sudden and violent retribution on him and his family; the resulting tragedy irrevocably shattering the peace they had found in this once perfect mountain idyll and transforming their remote sanctuary into a hellish and inescapable prison.

Viewer Discretion Advised

Last edited:
Looks like it will be available to download in UHD, usually a few hours after 1st live showing in HD.

keeping an eye on this, amongst many things at the moment!

Like above though I pretty much enjoy everything Tim Roth does, so hopefully this will be no exception.

Not a bad first episode. Nothing special but it has got me intrigued. It's nice that the full series will be available to download tomorrow. Love binge watching tv series, always more immersive.

Anyone else watched any yet? Only remembered today when it was advertised under My Q. Now downloading all 10 in UHD.

What does (s) stand for on the first episode title

Looks intriguing. Downloading the lot now as I've just finished narcos 3rd season.

Watched the first ep. last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

TR's character was great we thought - for me, there's an air of Fargo about it (which is no bad thing, IMO).
Looking forward to the rest - I think we'll be doing one-a-day on Sky Box Sets.
The only downside, being we've just started on Narcos from the beginning (2 eps in) so now got the 2 running parallel...

I really enjoyed the 1st episode, looking forward to seeing how this story pans out.

Doh, I'm a thicko see it now.

No probs, the titles seem to be mostly written a little strangely!

Watched the first 2 last night and enjoyed it but it's obviously going to turn darker, and not quite sure what to expect!

Just finished episode 9, must admit I expected a lot more. Grew tired on Tim Roth's character. If it was one episode a week I doubt I would've seen it through.

Only seen ep1, loved that, more on weekend

Help me out folks , so 4 the journalist Dermot , who is the actor ? it's driving us crazy and I can't find his character on a search . Seen him in a few things but can't place his name.

Oh bloody great series so far BTW.

Ah ok found him. Craig Bierko , long Kiss Goodnight .

Last edited:
It's okay. The characters do some really weird things which could only happen in a scripted world.

It's okay. The characters do some really weird things which could only happen in a scripted world.
I agree, I've watched 4 episodes so far, I thought the 1st was really good but there has been some very iffy character behaviours that have spoilt the other episodes.

Yeah I think that's the problem. There doesn't seem to be a believable driving motive to any of the characters. They're just acting out whatever has been written for them.

Well I watched it to the end and it's shite. My advice to anyone half way through is to stop wasting your time and do something else.

This descends into farce and ends on just about as unsatisfying of a note you could hope for...1/10 garbage...

There, I've taken one for the team. You've been warned.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom