1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timesplitters 2 - x-box problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by barneybelly, Jun 15, 2004.

1. barneybelly

barneybelly
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi folks,
    Now forgive me if its something i'm doing but i seem to be having a problem with saving this game......i know its old but have only just got round to playing it!!
    I am on the first level (Siberia) & have been killed a few times...so it returns me to the first checkpoint...which is fair enough....however if i want to stop playing the game i cannot get the game to save because every time i turn the xbox off then come back to playing the game i have to start from the very beginning!!!!
    Is there a way of saving the game....even from the first checkpoint as its sooooo frustrating every time i play it starting from the beginning!!
    It must be something i'm doing as it should allow me to save at some point......even when i go to the options screen there is nothing asking me if i wanna save!!!
    Have i got to complete it all in one go (Siberia) for it to save?
    Can someone out there give this frustrating (new) gamer a hand?
    Cheers

2. H4r7y

H4r7y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to tell you this but you have to complete each level and then you can choose to save the game. cannot save mid level im afraid, each level must be done all in one go.

3. barneybelly

barneybelly
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the news h4r7y.
    Great game so i will have to put some time aside...only getting half an hour each time here & there to play it which is a problem....will have to have a late night!!!
    Thanks