Times Like These

Paranormalist

I noticed this cross through the window of an old storehouse on the outskirts of town.

EXIF
Oly em10 mk3
f/3.5
1/320s
ISO 200
30mm

PP
Basic Raw Adjustments
B&W Conversion
Contrast Adjustment
Slective Sharpen

Marika

That is SO creepy! :eek: It could easily be a still from an hold horror movie! I haven't got a single religious bone in my body, but this is a fab, atmospheric shot. Kind of makes me think about The Omen.

Paranormalist

Usually I would have agreed with you on that, Marika but with it being Easter and the Coronavirus pandemic it could be perceived in a different way too.

Marika

Absolutely. I’m a humanist, though, so cross as a symbol doesn’t mean more to me than Thor’s hammer :) Each to their own, though.

Zone

Like it a lot but agree with you M.

I need to stop playing amnesia and stop watching scary movies :confused:

Marika

Like it a lot but agree with you M.

I need to stop playing amnesia and stop watching scary movies :confused:
But scary movies are the best! I can't watch Annabelle The Origin though, too damn scary :eek:

snerkler

Distinguished Member
But scary movies are the best! I can't watch Annabelle The Origin though, too damn scary :eek:
I LOVE horrors but I have to watch them on my own as my wife can’t stand them, she can’t even bear it if she can hear them :laugh:

I’m still on a mission to find one that truly scares me though so any other recommendations? I can’t remember if I’ve seen that Annabelle or not, seen a few.

Zone

Original The Thing when I was 13 back in the day. Had to finish it off in the daylight after the dog scene and my pooch wasn't allowed near me for days after that lol

Yeah done Outlast Para still not a patch on Amnesia imo great game if you've not played it

Marika

I LOVE horrors but I have to watch them on my own as my wife can’t stand them, she can’t even bear it if she can hear them :laugh:

I’m still on a mission to find one that truly scares me though so any other recommendations? I can’t remember if I’ve seen that Annabelle or not, seen a few.
The first Nightmare on Elm Street is so far the one that has scared me the most. Might be because I was 14 at the time:D Im not a huge fan of the ones that are all about just as much blood as you can fit on the screen.

1080 jawbreaker

the Paranormal Activity VR game gives me the chills, you cant look away and if you close your eyes its worse.

Marika

the Paranormal Activity VR game gives me the chills, you cant look away and if you close your eyes its worse.
I can't play VR, gives me the heebie jeebies and a headache :eek: :rotfl::confused: But I think my family, who plays, would agree with you on that. Although I don't think it was Paranormal Activity my hubby played, I think it had something to do with clowns 🤔

Marika

And I'm so sorry, Para! Didn't mean to highjack your picture thread 😬🤭

Paranormalist

Original The Thing when I was 13 back in the day. Had to finish it off in the daylight after the dog scene and my pooch wasn't allowed near me for days after that lol

Yeah done Outlast Para still not a patch on Amnesia imo great game if you've not played it
I remember trying Amnesia when it first came out but I wasn't that taken with it. Should I re-engage?

Zone

I could only play it for 10mins at a time; always played it at night in the dark with headphones on :eek: :thumbsup: