• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Timer recording with a Sony RDR-HXD870

Jaysto

Standard Member
Hello Using the above recorder I set a programe to record, later decide I would like to record another programe .
I click the Guide+ button on the remote but can't gain access to thr recorder it is locked and i am unable to configure another timer recording.
Where am I going wrong?
Thank you Jaysto:lease:

Gavtech

Administrator
Perhaps the unit has to be switched ON?

ramjet

Banned
once a timer recording is in progress you cannot use the guide to access any more programs for recording , dont know why but thats the way it is

so the alternative is to press the TIMER button and input the details manually like you would on a vcr

so either set all your epg timer recordings up BEFORE IT STARTS RECORDING , or if you forget and decide to put in some more recordings whilst it is actually recording, then use the timer button instead

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom