Timeflies

Peeej

Established Member
Reaction score
Well not got much for this month. Not my kind of subject really but never mind

I quite like that idea - the watch face is a bit dark though

Really like the idea/concept, and do like the overall picture but he subject is too dark for me, and there's too much contrast in the chain. Also I can't quite work out what you've done as there's part of the chain at the middle/bottom in the forefront that's out of focus yet the back part and top part are sharp and I can't get my head around how/why that has happened? Also the loop of the watch is out of focus.

If I just look at the picture I really like it, if I critique it I can see flaws. Therefore I'll choose to just look at it from now on and really like it :)

If I just look at the picture I really like it, if I critique it I can see flaws. Therefore I'll choose to just look at it from now on and really like it :)

Good call, just remember to vote for what you like and not for you critique :)

I'm not sure why the focus is like that, I was going to say that the chain was moving slightly but I don't think that at 1/750 it would have been picked up.

And thanks Marika, at least I managed to get something from a subject that just isn't me and lucky I was given the watch just at the right time.

Well executed concept, a 0.5 exposure boost in the middle would have made it nicer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom