Timeflies

shotokan101

Banned
I quite like that idea - the watch face is a bit dark though

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Really like the idea/concept, and do like the overall picture but he subject is too dark for me, and there's too much contrast in the chain. Also I can't quite work out what you've done as there's part of the chain at the middle/bottom in the forefront that's out of focus yet the back part and top part are sharp and I can't get my head around how/why that has happened? Also the loop of the watch is out of focus.

If I just look at the picture I really like it, if I critique it I can see flaws. Therefore I'll choose to just look at it from now on and really like it :)

Marika

I think this is just fabulous exactly like you've done it! Well done for getting a nice and creative entry in! P.s. not dark at all.

Peeej

If I just look at the picture I really like it, if I critique it I can see flaws. Therefore I'll choose to just look at it from now on and really like it :)

Good call, just remember to vote for what you like and not for you critique :)

I'm not sure why the focus is like that, I was going to say that the chain was moving slightly but I don't think that at 1/750 it would have been picked up.

And thanks Marika, at least I managed to get something from a subject that just isn't me and lucky I was given the watch just at the right time.

anibap

Well executed concept, a 0.5 exposure boost in the middle would have made it nicer.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom