• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Timed recording Bush TV VCR combi

ennnceee

Established Member
Hello, I've just acquired as back-up (while I get to grips with a flat-screen) a Bush DVD VCR combi. For some reason I can't get the VCR timed recording functions to work; I can't get to that function, to the green square to get it to flash, if that makes sense. I can go up the line of green squares until it by-passes the timed recording. If I make any sense, do you know why that should be? Many thanks!

JayCee

Distinguished Member
You're not making any sense whatsoever.
EDIT. Before you can do anything with a VCR timer the clock must be correctly set Year/Month/Date/Time...is it?
AND you can move the cursor with the up/down > & < controls.

Last edited:

ennnceee

Established Member
I'm not surprised, but thank you, anyway, I've worked out the problem. Because I hadn't put the time and date in the timed recording function wasn't, as it were, available; which makes sense. Since I put the time and date in all is okay. Thank you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom