Time to replace my Panasonic 37PX600

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by WhiteHartMart, Aug 18, 2012.

1. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,487
    ..... but with what??

46" is the sweet spot for me (would consider 42" but 50" out of the equation), sound not important as its part of a AV setup.

The room is bright but haven't had too much of a problem with the existing Plasma so I think I'll go the Plasma route again unless there is a better alternative.

Will be used for Sky HD/3D viewing Bluray and PS3 gaming (with a bit of Wii and SD TV also).

Looking for a good value option - ideal budget up to £750 but perhaps could spend more if it meant a much better result.

I'm all ears :D

2. vickster

vickster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,921
    Unfortunately there is no 46" plasma this year. 42ST50 would certainly be worth a look, meant to be a very good TV, although over budget

Review Panasonic TX-P42ST50B/ TX-P42ST50 (ST50) Review

If you cannot stretch, then the 42UT50 - £650ish, leave you with money for glasses

3. HDGuy28

HDGuy28
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I would go with the Panasonic 42" UT50 unless you're willing to get a 46" LCD/LED. But the UT50 is an outstanding TV for a decent price.