Time problems on iPad

Warnie

Hi guys,

Noticed this morning that the time on my ipad is very slow and losing time. Does anyone know if this is a fault of the ipad? I have it on automatic time but something is obviously not right. It has lost 15 minutes since I set it an hour ago!!!

Cheers.

hefferman

Novice Member
I've had this too and I've seen reports of it on other forums. Mine is a wifi iPad and I found that the clock slowed or stopped when it went to sleep. At the time my battery was very low (3%). I charged it overnight and it's been ok since. I didn't sync with the PC but I did try a soft reset. I haven't found a definitive reason or solution elsewhere but at least I can confirm you're not alone. I suggest you try a reset (switch off, then hold the home and on/off button until the apple logo appears) and charge up your battery. If you do find any more on this please report back.

Warnie

I have to admit I don't know if it happened because of this but last night was the first night I charged the battery by the mains and not via pc. I noticed the time problems today so not sure! I have re synced with the pc and it is currenly showing the correct time so will keep an eye on it.

Very strange problem on and off throughout the day.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom