• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Time for tea

newbie1

Distinguished Member
A thoughtful looking tea seller at the Christmas market yesterday. Photo in next post.

newbie1

Distinguished Member
Canon 5DM3, 85mm 1.2 1/80 ISO 200

Attachments

• 265A4203-3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99

shotokan101

Banned
Nice shot and I like the composition - just nothing that really grabs me in it I'm afraid - however it's a hell of a lot better than the entry I've not got yet....

newbie1

Distinguished Member
No need to apologize :) I forced myself to enter as I haven't for some months so I got along to the Christmas market. It was surprisingly difficult to get good shots that a) the people were happy to be photographed b) a clear shot without hordes of shoppers and c) not ruined by fluorescent lights etc.

shotokan101

Banned
No need to apologize :) I forced myself to enter as I haven't for some months so I got along to the Christmas market. It was surprisingly difficult to get good shots that a) the people were happy to be photographed b) a clear shot without hordes of shoppers and c) not ruined by fluorescent lights etc.

I wasn't ;) :D

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Any chance you can post it properly as when I click the attachment it blows up massive and I can only see a part of the pic?

Marika

Good focus and nice enough shot. Fits the theme, too, I would say. I've still to see a Christmas market this year.

newbie1

Distinguished Member
Any chance you can post it properly as when I click the attachment it blows up massive and I can only see a part of the pic?
I will take a look when I connect with the PC can't see how to change it here on the phone app

shotokan101

Banned

265a4203-3-jpg.656153

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom