Time for a leap of faith and join the Z2 fraternity

Yandros

Novice Member
I've got fed up with listening to salesmen trying to sell me £4000 DLPs or last decades Epsons. I've not found a Z2 or AE500 to demo nearby, but know the AE500 will be a pain to position, so I've pretty much got a Hobsons Choice anyway

I've now got to the "Oh s*d it" stage.

So, having never seen one in action, I'm going to order a Z2 in the morning!

*gulp*

K

Kramer

Originally posted by Yandros
So, having never seen one in action, I'm going to order a Z2 in the morning!
Best of luck with it :smashin:

BTW, Buns has one for sale in the hardware classifieds here - may be of interest.

:smoke:

Yandros

Novice Member
Thanks for the link. That's a good price too! I'm kinda mid way through the order with Ivojo though, and the GF might have kittens about a private purchase (absolutely no offence intended Buns if you're reading this!), so I think I'll pass.

buns

Banned
none taken! She might have more kittens to hear you passed up the potential saving..... best not tell her ;) ivojo are a great company and the Z2 is a great machine. Enjoy

ad

Q

Quatermass

Buns, I guess a new projector won out over the holiday!! :) Sorry to see you leaving the Z2 club – good luck with the new machine!

Yandros, don’t worry the Z2 is a great piece of kit (imo of course!)

Yandros

Novice Member
Order placed. Ken @ Ivojo as helpful as ever. Z2 turning up on Monday complete with pixel check :D

Now all I need is Mark to get back to me with some cables.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom