For Sale Timberland Tan Leather Heritage Premium Boots Size 8.5-9

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jouster, Mar 6, 2013.

1. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,511
    Hi All

Here for sale are a pair of Timberland Heritage Leather Tan Boots (not the usual suede ones).
    They have been tried on only for me to find that they come up a little big on me...

I'm normally an 8 but even with thick walking socks on the are loose on me so I'm assuming they are more like an 8.5 - 9.

These were recently purchased from Timberland online for £130 which is a £25 discount on new and a great price for a fantastic pair of boots.

I have the ability to return them and get a full refund but thought I would see if anyone on here wanted them first before i send them back.

So if anyone was thinking of buying a pair of these great boots and these happen to be yours size then you can grab yourself a bargain right now

Here is the official page for the boots so if you have any questions let me know.

IF you wanted to collect these from my home in Colchester I would be willing to know £10 off of the price so £120.

As I said I can send these back for a full refund so no offers below my prices please

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,511
    Bump

3. sparkygeezer

sparkygeezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Not wanting to cause any trouble but I was wondering how you have managed to get 3 active threads in one section?

4. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,511
    This has happened to me before but no idea how