Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08

DJ Dave

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can't believe there isn't one yet so I thought I'd start one. :D

Too much Bioshock tripping going on. :rolleyes:

I hope there is a bigger step forward than previous releases - this game is due a decent release.

I pray they have done better than to just add a photo programme for uploading your own animation and created a new "confidence" meter.

surprised there aint a demo yet.

hopefully before the game is officaly released.

Was going to do one today and one pops up its out on the 31st

Looking forward to this, Gameface will be fun, Just hope they really nail the online side of the game this time around.

Blimey another tiger woods.....

have barely broke the custard skin on 07..... begs the question if its worth statting out my guy now.

Judging by the achievements, it looks like an optional 3 click system has returned. Nice to have the old school option!

Judging by the achievements, it looks like an optional 3 click system has returned. Nice to have the old school option!

Man, I hope thats true. I hate the analogue system. I way prefer the old school method like Hot Shot Golf.

Man, I hope thats true. I hate the analogue system. I way prefer the old school method like Hot Shot Golf.

Yeah it is true... one of the achievements says it's for playing an 18 hole round using the old school 3 click method:thumbsup:

Looking forward to this as well but what the hell is "the 3 click method"???

here's hoping for a better putting system...:lease:

actually i was one of the worst moaners about it and was going to get rid of the 07 version until i worked it out, now it seems easy to me.

Looking forward to this as well but what the hell is "the 3 click method"???

if its what i think they are talking about is u used to have a circle, u pressed once to start of the power going round the circle, then u press again to stop it on the point of power u want on the circle, and then a second colour goes back to the beginning of the circle which u have to stop on the line for accuracy.

sounds confusing sorry.

Originally back on the (fantastic) Mega Drive incarnations, it wasn't even a circle - just a straight line.

Originally back on the (fantastic) Mega Drive incarnations, it wasn't even a circle - just a straight line.

used to these controls on the amiga, think the game was called 'leaderboard'
great game and simple controls.

used to these controls on the amiga, think the game was called 'leaderboard'
great game and simple controls.

Ahh, Leaderboard, what a game!

I'm prob gonna buy this, shame there is no demo on Live yet.

Anyone seen a good place to pre-order?

I'm looking forward to this, I have pre-orded for Gameplay.com, you normally get the games delivered on the Thursday before release. I'll be up for some online games!

Nice to see a few more female golfers this time like Morgan and Pink.

I buy my dad the latest Tiger Woods every year, looking forward to even trying this one out this year seems you can map your face into the game with vision camera!

That'll be only the second time I've ever used the vision cam then :)

Well worth the money ;)

EA changed the dev team on this so hopefully it will bring a new lease of life to the franchise. I have 07 but rarely play it anymore as it got boring quite quickly. Looking forward to seeing what 08 will be like but will definately be wanting to test it out before I cough up any moolah.

I buy my dad the latest Tiger Woods every year, looking forward to even trying this one out this year seems you can map your face into the game with vision camera!

Yes, I saw that was the case. It will be really interesting then, as I was going to buy this for the Wii, but if the face thing works out well, it will be awesome especially if on LIVE you have friends who also have the vision camera.

May get this for the 360 now instead of the Wii

Does anyone know if you can upload a photo of yourself in some way, or do you have to use the vision camera to get the photos on?

Does anyone know if you can upload a photo of yourself in some way, or do you have to use the vision camera to get the photos on?

Not sure. I saw it advertised on the dummy box in GAME. I would imagine you will have to use the vision camera like you did for Rainbow Six Vegas in that you got front and side profiles taken so it would work in the 3d models.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom