Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 For £24.99 xbox 360

Skiprat

Novice Member
Gutted just paid £39.99 for mine from GAME on Tuesday :mad:

MrChris

Novice Member
interestingly ... CLICK ME

I can't remember what game this happened for me on before ... but I ended up not buying it because depending on which way you got to it - changed the price by £20 ... and I didn't want them actually taking the higher price out of my bank account and then I have the hassle of sending it back ...

Interesting to see what happens ... good luck and I may well treat myself it comes up trumps :smashin:

virtual22

When you click on add to basket it changes the £24.99 version from 360 to PC. :mad: Still annoying that a 360 game is that much more expensive than a PC game but I think that's another thread.

MODS - might as well close this one. :smashin:

Usama

Novice Member
When you click on add to basket it changes the £24.99 version from 360 to PC. :mad: Still annoying that a 360 game is that much more expensive than a PC game but I think that's another thread.

MODS - might as well close this one. :smashin:
Sorry did not check it! :suicide:

Wilky74

Novice Member
dang got all excited there for a moment but nearly a nice find as after this game faults and everything

MrChris

Novice Member
sorry to kill everyone's hopes but with any luck we've stopped an eager clicky finger from buying the wrong format because they're too excited to read what they are actually buying :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom