Tiger Woods Online,, anyone play?

Chivalry

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok i decided to have a pop at this while the subscription was on sale last week... seemed rude not to at £1.50 a month :)
Just wonderd if anyone here still played?..

I have a go every now and then. Really enjoyed the beta and did well in a few tourneys.

It's a nice game but EA really screwed up with their initial pricing, must have turned off people in their droves. I take it from your wording that the sale is over now? I'd certainly take a years membership if it was a decent price.

EDIT: Just checked my account and I'm level 37, $850k and I got 1000 free points for buying Fifa 11 if I remember rightly. Quite a few new courses since I last played so looks like they're giving it good support from their end.

Last edited:
yeah last week the membership was down to 18 quid for the year.... i seemed to get 1500 points free as well when i joined, which was a nice suprise..... :D

yeah last week the membership was down to 18 quid for the year.... i seemed to get 1500 points free as well when i joined, which was a nice suprise..... :D

Ah man, annoys the crap outta me that I missed that. It's a no brainer at that price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom