• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

tiger woods ( live )

BigGEORDIE

Established Member
Does anyone know if you can play live games with people in other countries ?. from what I have heard you can only play people in your own country. If this is true its a non starter because Xbox live is about playing the rest of the world. I struggle to comprehend how EA cannot get to grips with online play.

BigGEORDIE

Established Member
Come on there must be some people who have got tiger woods 2006 and play on live , I need to know prior to purchace. please help

Pooon

Distinguished Member
You can play whoever you like on TW on live, but apparantly it can be laggy against the yankies(just like anyother game really)

BigGEORDIE

Established Member
Thanks PooonTang. I thought it seemed strange to be limited to playing people in your own country, but nothing surprises me with EA . I mean how the hell cant they fix lag on a golf game :confused: . thanks for the info.

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Just going on what PHUNT told me as i dont have the game myself. He says its good btw

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom