Tiger Woods Golf 12

thedrewser

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this on the weekend as part of the EA 59p sale. However, I thought Augusta National had been added to the game as one of the courses, but it doesn't appear on my app. Is it only available on console versions, or is it an extra feature I need to unlock or buy (although can't find any reference to it in the game)?

Definitely no mention of it on my version either, I'm afraid.

Don't suppose anyone knows how to delete the PGA Tour game mode data? I played a round before I'd worked out how putting worked and came last. Want to start afresh but even if I choose to start again the first day's play is marked red and has been played, and I'm bottom of the leader board.

Don't suppose anyone knows how? If not, may have to delete my golfer and see if that works.

Anyone else find this version slightly SLOWER than the smoother previous Tiger Woods?

Definitely no mention of it on my version either, I'm afraid.

Don't suppose anyone knows how to delete the PGA Tour game mode data? I played a round before I'd worked out how putting worked and came last. Want to start afresh but even if I choose to start again the first day's play is marked red and has been played, and I'm bottom of the leader board.

Don't suppose anyone knows how? If not, may have to delete my golfer and see if that works.

I think if you delete the app off your phone and then reinstall it, that will reset it. Could be wrong though!

Ended up deleting my golfer and starting again. Now building up a healthy bank balance and working my way through the challenges and playing solo rounds. Not quite ready to embark on the full PGA Tour yet though, going to get my stats up first.

When I had the prev. version on the iPhone I used my cash to enter the Tour but always failed miserably. This time I'm using my earnings in general play to increase my golfer's abilities before I go on tour. You definately need a decent drive power to get scores.

That's exactly what I'm doing now. I found that while I wasn't good enough, my player not being good enough was just as much of a problem.

And all the work slogging round the courses starts to pay for itself, particularly when you're good enough to take on and complete some of the higher-paying Tiger Challenges.

So far, 59p well spent. NBA Jam, bought at the same time, hasn't had a look in since I worked out how to put a bit better.

Got this game too for 59p and I really like it. I've been this in various forms since the Megadrive. I like the putting, sinking a few long ones now :)

Yahoo, managed to win a tournament on the PGA tour. Bought this app in the Easter sale and has taken until now to earn enough money to buy enough skills to compete (although there were weeks when I didn't touch it). Suddenly, the quest for more victories makes this game more addictive.

Same here, I am working my way through the Tiger Challenges too now.

I've finally managed to finish all the Tiger Challenges and have nearly maxed-out my golfer's stats.

Anyone know what benefit there is to playing the Challenge Tiger game within the Tiger Challenges? Never got through a round as the stupidly strong wind has always put me off, but wondered if it was worth it or whether there was big prize money or anything.

anyone else just find themselves playing the 555 (complete 2holes in 5mins) tiger challenge all the time, $0 to enter and $2000 prize money, it impossible not to win it. any other easy ones to boost money up?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom