tiger woods - cant be completed!

I found the same as andyPearce my shots would go everywhere when my stats were low but now that ive maxed them all it seems to be fairly consistant. So i guess that is a bit like real life. My driving varies from 220 yards+ to about 100!

mark

markymark34 said:
I found the same as andyPearce my shots would go everywhere when my stats were low but now that ive maxed them all it seems to be fairly consistant. So i guess that is a bit like real life. My driving varies from 220 yards+ to about 100!

mark

You can only hit it 220 with maxed out stats?? I consistantly hit it 300+ yds with my own player and I haven't quite maxed out his stats.....

andypearce said:
You can only hit it 220 with maxed out stats?? I consistantly hit it 300+ yds with my own player and I haven't quite maxed out his stats.....

I was talking about in real life.

In the game 300 - 350 depending on wind etc etc

andypearce said:
I think the most 'broken' thing about the online tournaments is that some people have unfeasible stats for their players and can score unrealistically low. I played one online match against someone who was hitting 500+ yd drives and reaching every green in one! Each of the last tourneys I've tried have been won with single round scores of 36 under par!!:eek: :thumbsdow

I'm not sure how they are doing it but there are definintely some odd things going on in the game online....

43 is my best online round i think. The low rounds people are getting are because of gamebreakers. If you use the shape stick alot and you can use it well then you can get 4 gamebreakers per round and these are good for par 3 hole in ones and par 4 double eagles.

Aaah, I think I am beginning to get it....

I don't like the 'shape stick' so I rarely use it, therefore I get 1 or maybe 2 gamebreakers per round. I have just about got the hang of getting the hole-in-one with the gamebreaker.

43 is awesome, there's no way I'll ever manage that...

Kazuya Mishima said:
Aaah, I think I am beginning to get it....

I don't like the 'shape stick' so I rarely use it, therefore I get 1 or maybe 2 gamebreakers per round. I have just about got the hang of getting the hole-in-one with the gamebreaker.

43 is awesome, there's no way I'll ever manage that...

yeah you will m8. Do turnburry from white tee's with full stats and most par 4's are reachable from the tee. :thumbsup:

i have finally got a second response from EASports regarding the 'impossible to complete issue'

My first email is on the first page of this thread if u want to read.

My next was written when i was in quite a bad mood!-

If you had bothered to read my previous email you would realise that i am NOT in need of hints or tips the question i asked was very simple i will repeat it.

This game cant be completed.

match play vrs chris dimarco on TCP SAwgrass Ive beaten him by 7 strokes and it says 6 and 5 for master yet it only ever says pass.
The Turnberry par 3 challenge again ive done what it requests but it just says ive passed instead of mastered.

there response-

Hi mark,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

You are correct that there is an issue with the game not giving some users master in the match against Chris Dimarco. We were able to get master here so I'm not sure what has been done different in your game, but the only other way around this is to use the all clubs cheat since the gold club is the only thing you get for mastering against Dimarco.

Best Regards,

Paul G.

So its an 'issue' with the game. Bug they mean. useless. For those who want it the unlock all clubs cheat is type in CLUBS11 into the password screen.

By the way i still cant complete the stupid 7iron challenge!!!!!!!!!!!
13 goes at it.
Its the second hole thats killing me i just cant get it on the green in 2 and my stats are maxed out. what are u guys doing with spin when the ball is in the air?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom