1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Woods 360 720p Pic's What You Think

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Kopite4Ever, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    well ket the pics do the talking first

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well when i first seen them i thought that isnt really nothing to special, yes better than TW2005 but just added the Res up. then i put on Tw2005 for xbox to have a round and my goodness it then struck me how good these 360 shots look. draw distance detail looks decent tree's look like real tree's an all round improvement

what you guys think ? :confused:

2. Miyazaki

Miyazaki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +849
    Better than my Tiger Woods PSP version at any rate! :laugh:

3. davenewt

davenewt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    yep seen the video's they dont give away much :) the texture of the grass looks amazing. hoping this time round they can make the game abit harder to score low rounds. even with most of the settings off, random tiger proofing hard tee, and pin positions its still far to easy to score a high round. the only thing that makes it fairly hard is expert pin position with stupidly fast wind speeds, but this dosnt happen all the time in real golf

5. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    obviously rendered shots here but still pleasing on the eye :D hoping to see an all round better tiger model this time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. davenewt

davenewt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sure the developers/publishers would say that's an inherent problem when aiming such a game at the widest possible audience. But they should have a proper "pro" setting which allows newbies to pick up the game and have great fun (which is what was so good with TW2003... or was it 2002 which got me hooked) whilst letting experienced players make things more "true to life" if we want to, without just upping the wind speed etc. I heard talk of the left-analogue-stick-swing being made much more sensitive, so that would perhaps help decrease the probability of always hitting it straight!

Sometimes it'd be nice if it was more realistic, I agree... for online tournaments and "friendly" offline matches etc. Maybe if your timing's off in the swing, you should take a huge divot, the ball should shoot 20 yards straight right into the thick rough and your joypad should vibrate like hell to mimick a real duff shot (and you could snap the putter over your knee when missing a 3-footer for par on the first, leaving you to putt with a pitching wedge for the remainder of the round! :) But other times, all you want is a simple pick-up-and-play, outdrive-your-opponent-on-every-hole, drive-the-par-4 slugfest... :D

Whatever, I've not played 2005 much. Just can't get into it like the others. And the Tiger Vision makes it even less of a challenge :thumbsdow

Hoping the 2006 version fixes things and makes it even better.

And includes Michael Campbell :) :) :)

7. ADC

ADC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Now i know Tiger can give the ball a fair crack but i think even he'll struggle using a putter from that distance :eek:

8. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +529
    Scenery looks good...tiger looks kinda ropey though.

I am hoping for some improvements in gaem play though...I agree with Kopite, it is too easy to shoot low scores. There are just not enough variables in the golf swing management