Tiger Woods 2007 - Play and Help Thread

Yep, decent game, nice graphics (although don't expect Next-gen stuff, it just looks very polished compared to PS2)

yep also got it.

As said dont expect to see next gen graphics although it is reasonable.

Havnt played any TW games on consoles so not sure how it compares to earlier consoles, but the swing thing with the sticks is superb and makes it for me one of best golf games i have played.

It only supports 720p, so don't be expecting to play it on an SDTV.

Whether the games only supports 720p or not is irrelevant. All PS3 games will work with an SD TV regardless of what resolutions it states on the back of the cases. The games will just display in 576i.

Get it! Just for the online play! It's so much fun playing multiplayer Tiger Woods after a few lagers at night. The only thing i've noticed is getting a round of golf in with someone from the UK is bloody hard, all the yanks on there!

Whether the games only supports 720p or not is irrelevant. All PS3 games will work with an SD TV regardless of what resolutions it states on the back of the cases. The games will just display in 576i.

That's odd, my PS3 says that the game is not supported, yet other games are downscaled when I play them on an SDTV.

That's odd, my PS3 says that the game is not supported, yet other games are downscaled when I play them on an SDTV.

Do you have the latest firmware on the PS3 ?

Don't think you can play any PS2 game online, not certain about this though.

I think Tiger Woods is one of the games I tried and it wouldn't let me.

Apparently my voice was coming out of my mates TV the other night so yes voice chat is possible. Unforutunately he had some problems his end and so his voice was choppy!

I am unable to connect to a game, they never start for some reason.

Bought this yesterday as I decided I couldnt wait until october for the new version. Looks very nice but the control of the swing is way to sensative. I cant seem to hot a straight shot for the life in me. I have played several other TW games and this seems to be hardest by a mile for swing control. I hit 350 balls on the driving range this morning and still I push the ball to the right. Any tips for a straight swing or am I trying to hit the thing too hard?

Wahoo just got my first hole in one :) After spending about 2 hours on the driving range after my last post I have almost got the swing action sussed which in turn is making the game more enjoyable. I ventured online one night last week and was royally stuffed, you dont stand a chance when your stats are still quite low. My driver can get me approx 270 yds but the guys I was playing where tonking there 330+, I need to hit the trainging ground a bit more

every time i try to get online it says EA servers unavailable, have i got to register somewhere else first or can i do it through game

Just to warn anyone out there that may have a imported Ps3 like myself.Tiger Woods 2007 UK edition will not work on Jap Ps3 via standard video cable.

Ok now I have ventured online for the first time, and lost but thats another story :D . The question I have is I join the lobby play and loose my game but then I always end up back in the game selection point without my profile being loaded, surley you should just go back to the lobby so you can pick another game or am I missing something. Any pointers appreciated

What's the maxium number of players online? Can you setup a four-ball for example? Or are all games just 2 players?

4 player online with either 2 teams with 1 ball, 2 teams with 2 balls per team etc.

It takes you back out after you win a game so you have to reload a profile etc. Don't know why, annoying but you get used to it.

I have a question though,

How do I get more cash on there? I got drunk and bet all my money against one bloke who told me he was ranked in the top 5 of one of the gameplays and he did me comfortably! Now I have 25 cash which you can't bet with!

just bought this game, never had a golf game before, alot harder than i thought but its great fun!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom