• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tiger Woods 07

opo101

Anyone have this and fancy a game?

I did have the 360 version and returned it. Can't see any difference between the two.

edtremaine

Are EA PS3 games region free? I know PS3 games are meant to be, just that EA seem very intent on keeping region encoding as they've locked down every version of their 360 games. Are you running US Tiger Woods on a US PS3 or JPN machine?

My mate works for EA in UK and he gets EA games on the cheap so hopefully come March he can get this or perhaps US version before it. Not seen Tiger Woods 07 for PS3 or even 360 out here!

Xmax250

I still have it on the 360 but play it very rarely. I just find it really difficult to hit the ball straight! There doesnt seem to be an any room for error on your swing, I'm either slicing, hooking or not getting 100% power (tried with two pads so its definitely me!).

I've been playing Tiger for the last few years now and never had any issues with the swing until this version.

Is the PS3 version as equally unforgiving with the swing?

mjw1999

Considering this game. Just a few questions.
Is the game in 720p or 1080p
will the US version work on my JAP PS3

F

f13ldy

Considering this game. Just a few questions.
Is the game in 720p or 1080p
will the US version work on my JAP PS3

From memory:

It is 720p.
Yes I have a US game and a JPN machine. It works. Although I've not tried online play yet.

opo101

Also my version isn't 5.1

Anyone else find this?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom