Tidal - First Impressions + Offer

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Pokey800, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Pokey800

Pokey800

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Thought I'd post my initial thoughts on Tidal.

Background - I already have three music streaming services on my Sonos.

Apple Music - which is my main service (my brother has a family account - and I use that in exchange for his family using my NF account)
    Spotify - my son has an account. I rarely use this.
    Amazon Music - part of my Prime sub (not the full blown version).

Both Apple Music and Amazon music have some fairly good play lists. I always find something good to listen to, but yesterday I got a free 6 month trail to Tidal (not the high res version) and I've got to say the playlist are brilliant. So much more varied than Apple and Amazon. I'm enjoying them soooo much I might have to take out a subscription after my 6 month trail.

I should point out that I'm not affiliated to any of the company or services - or get a kick back for this. This is my personal opinion.

As I mentioned - I got a 6 month free trail via this link. Mods please remove or edit if this is not permitted. Note: To subscribe you do need to enter some sort of payment details - which are not charged for 6 months. I signed using Paypal - then went into Tidal and cancelled my account and went into Paypal and cancelled the future payment - and I have the service for 6 months.

TIDAL - Signup