thx trailer monster inc

grahamricho

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hows the easiest way to access the thx trailer on the disc ?it o.k when you play it but you have to stop the disc and open draw to replay the trailer, once youve watched the trailer.if not it starts with opening titles ?

I don't know what player you have but on my toshiba there is a restart option on the quick menu that lets you restart the disk without ejecting it.

Or watch you players display while the THX trailer is playing. Then using your remote enter the chapter or title number to get direct access if the disk or player will let you.

Originally posted by kevb
I don't know what player you have but on my toshiba there is a restart option on the quick menu that lets you restart the disk without ejecting it.

Or watch you players display while the THX trailer is playing. Then using your remote enter the chapter or title number to get direct access if the disk or player will let you.

Try accessing the bonus material its listed there

Originally posted by paulryan

Try accessing the bonus material its listed there
Don't remember seeing it on the UK disk but you could be right.

I've got all the THX trailers in .vob format ready to be burned on to a dvd-r for demo purposes.. If I could only find out how to do it now.

Have a search on google for a piece of software called Clan DVD.

@MichaelM

try progs like Prassi, Spruce Up or Ulead DVD Workshop.

also the latest Nero also burns DVD 5.5.8.0 or higher i think.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom