thx optimizer

vince_vega

hi there, i was just wondering if the thx optimiser that comes on some dvds is any good for setting up a plasma tv? i have a hitachi 7200 and i have been messing with the settings for ages and i am still to settle on a pic that i am 100% happy with!

damo_in_sale

vince_vega said:
hi there, i was just wondering if the thx optimiser that comes on some dvds is any good for setting up a plasma tv? i have a hitachi 7200 and i have been messing with the settings for ages and i am still to settle on a pic that i am 100% happy with!
It's ok but specific to the movie on the disc really. Get yourself a copy of Digital Video Essentials on DVD, try Amazon.co.uk.

KinkyAffro

Novice Member
damo_in_sale said:
It's ok but specific to the movie on the disc really. Get yourself a copy of Digital Video Essentials on DVD, try Amazon.co.uk.
Hi damo

Do you know if you have to wait until after the 200-hour-ish run in period on the plasma before you use the DVE. I'm assuming you would have to wait but then i'm not too sure what the DVE does :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom