• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

THX calibration HOLLAND tour, are you Interested? ??

cooknl

Established Member
Hi, I'd like to see if it's possible to have a THX calibrator from the UK come over and do a 'tour' of the Netherlands.
I'd like my Samsung D8000 calibrated, but obviously we'd need a few more people who would like a THX calibration performed on their TV or Projector to make the trip worthwhile/cost effective for him.
Are there any other Dutch forum members who are interested in a THX calibration in the New Year?

If so let me know by pm, and we'll see what can be arranged.

Rob

Last edited:

JonathanAV

Established Member
Hi, I'd like to see if it's possible to have a THX calibrator from the UK come over and do a 'tour' of the Netherlands.
I'd like my Samsung D8000 calibrated, but obviously we'd need a few more people who would like a THX calibration performed on their TV or Projector to make the trip worthwhile/cost effective for him.
Are there any other Dutch forum members who are interested in a THX calibration in the New Year?

If so let me know by pm, and we'll see what can be arranged.

Rob

Hi Rob,
I have done both THX & ISF, I love travelling & Calibrating. Been to Netherlands before a couple of times :D + live beside an International Airport,

Regards, Jonathan.

JonathanAV

Established Member
Hi Rob,
I have done both THX & ISF, I love travelling & Calibrating. Been to Netherlands before a couple of times :D + live beside an International Airport,

Regards, Jonathan

Sorry Rob,

Ive just realised im booked in with a couple of guys early next year.

I think Jules, also from the UK is going to Holland early next year! He is a great Calibrator & could sort use guys out! :thumbsup:

Regards, Jonathan

cooknl

Established Member
Hi Jonathan,

Thx for the two replys.
I did talk with Jules so all that is taken care of.

Maybe in the future we can have youcome over as well :cool:

Rob

Sorry Rob,

Ive just realised im booked in with a couple of guys early next year.

I think Jules, also from the UK is going to Holland early next year! He is a great Calibrator & could sort use guys out! :thumbsup:

Regards, Jonathan

cooknl

Established Member
Anyone in holland with a sammy or panny want a calibration bij Jules, please respond here or sent me a PM for details.

Rob

oscahie

Novice Member
Hi cooknl,

How much does a calibration cost aprox? I'm living in Amsterdam and got a new Samsung D7000 which would like to calibrate, but if someone has to come over from the UK I'm guessing it is not going to be something cheap? (I also have no clue about how much a local calibrator would cost but in any case I'm not planning to spend much on it). Anyway, let me know please.

cooknl

Established Member
Hi cooknl,

How much does a calibration cost aprox? I'm living in Amsterdam and got a new Samsung D7000 which would like to calibrate, but if someone has to come over from the UK I'm guessing it is not going to be something cheap? (I also have no clue about how much a local calibrator would cost but in any case I'm not planning to spend much on it). Anyway, let me know please.

Well I paid less then 200 euro, and it was done by Dimitri, in the link above this post.
I am very satisfied all looks very good.

Rob.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom