THX 1138 copycats

marcoeser

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,
With the release of THX 1138 on dvd, I was recently thinking of the films I saw on tv back when I was young. I remember seeing several films on tv with similiar story lines as THX 1138. underground civiliation, where someone is trying to escape to the surface for one reason or another. I've tried searching for the titles, but with no luck. Can anyone help?

marc

Logans Run can be said to be one where he escapes to the suface or exit the city.

just back from my hols,

yes, it could be called that. I did see it recently, somewhere on the TV, though it wasn't the film i remember

There is the classic movie Fortress, where an extremely competent Christopher Lambert really drives home his fine acting abilities as the wrongly imprisoned convict trying to escape to the top.

[/sarcasm off]

that was a good film, but i'm talking about films from the late 70's to early 80's, sorry i forgot to say.

I loved this film called A Boy and His Dog, post nuclear war about a man and his talking dog, there was a underground city involved, sort of road movie (without cars) and it starred Don Johnson! Worth checking out of you like cultish stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom