Thunderbirds DVDs withdrawn?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by FIZZBIN2003, Mar 6, 2004.

1. FIZZBIN2003

FIZZBIN2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Have they been withdrawn? Seem to be difficult to find in major changes like HMV/Virgin - I was hoping they would be part of the 2 for £10 offer currently ongoing at Virgin. They have all the other Anderson series - including Space 1999 and UFO - but the only one conspicuous by its absence is Thunderbirds.

My guess is they have been withdrawn and will be re-released in the summer when the new movie is released.

Irritating as I only need Volumes 7 and 8 for a full set and I just know that they are going to change the box art when they are re-released.

Bummer...

2. bluedoo

bluedoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
  3. FIZZBIN2003

FIZZBIN2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I know they ARE available but not widely so - mainly only on internet sites. They are certainly not common on the high street.

They are also extremely expensive - even on Play.com - whereas most of the other Anderson series are regularly available @ £5-7 each.

I think Play are charging £12 for one volume - twice as much as I had to pay for Volumes 1-6 from Woolworths/HMV/Virgin etc.

I'm sure they will magically reapper - with different packaging - roundabout July.