Thug's Cider fueled attack on cross-dressers ends in tears

Codehead

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
That stupid Scouse gobshite getting a smack has made my day cheers :thumbsup: :D

guys thanks:thumbsup: love watching people get whats comeing to em

Personally I'd have kicked him around a bit on the floor as well, so that chap really did show great restraint :D

It kinda shows just how much we have lost trust in our justice system when we watch these clips showing chav scum idiots getting beat up and and take pleasure in viewing!
We see or read about these very same idiots getting off lightly for their anti-social behaviour, so to see some good old fashioned street justice being dealt out to them feels kind of good. :D

Personally I would like anyone who wears nothing but clothing bought at either Sportsworld or JJB sports and who drinks White Lightening to get a damn good thrashing! :smashin:

Last edited:
I'm surprised with more of these cash4gold adverts on the telly, that chavs are not targeted for their jewellery.

I worry that chavs will get beaten up for their sovereign rings,big hoop earrings and clown charms.

actually....naaah im not worried:devil:

I'm surprised with more of these cash4gold adverts on the telly, that chavs are not targeted for their jewellery.

I worry that chavs will get beaten up for their sovereign rings,big hoop earrings and clown charms.

actually....naaah im not worried:devil:

It's changed round here think they're all starting to grow up especially the lasses they wear costume jewellery etc

I love watching the dregs of our society getting their heads smashed in

Thats one show i'd watch on channel 5! :smashin:

You just don't get same satisfaction from shows like Road Wars, Cops with Cameras etc - all they get is a fine or community order. This way is much more fun!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom