Thug's Cider fueled attack on cross-dressers ends in tears

Shouldn't he be focusing on the person who recorded and published the footage ;) I wonder if it was one of his mates and he was actually trying to make himself look the man for you tube, but it spectacularly back fired?

Yes that's what I think happened.

Yes that's what I think happened.

Fracking hilarious tbh.

Might teach a few more of these d-heads not to pick fights they can't finish, this guy must be a laughing stock, 1 short shot and he's on the floor scrabbling around like a girl..

If I knew where the guy lived who smacked him one, I would buy him a pint or ten....

Sun article said:
"He should be apologising to me. What have I got to apologise for ? I got arrested for it at the time and I got a fine. Now I feel all depressed."

People like this are a joke, they make peoples lives a living hell which sometimes leads to suicide and yet as soon as they get a tiny taste of their own medicine they threaten to sue. My heart bleeds for him it really does.

The kid in the white top gets twonked twice, the second time is a beauty :D

It always amazes me when people act hard when they are with other people, yet on their own they are ****ing quiet cases.

EDIT, link corupted.

The kid in the white top gets twonked twice, the second time is a beauty :D

Wonder what happened to the boxer after. 5-1 you got a pretty good case for self defence :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom