Thruxton Racing - 22 July 2007

Pirate!!

Banned
Ahoy!

Well, what a great day out me 'n Pirate! Jnr had. I've attached a few cropped/reduced images to give you all a taster, and the full set has been uploaded to Photobox, so please have a look.

The quality (IMHO) is poor due to lower spec camera and de-noising (may depend what software images are reviewed in), but I hope you'll like them regardless.

A few corkers, many average and some samo samo. Can't wait to go again, and this time with the Alpha.

Beachball

Novice Member
Some nice shots there Pirate. Looks like a good day out. Gutted I couldn't go due to having to be on-call for work last weekend but I'll try and see those monster trucks one day. :smashin:

Pirate!!

Banned
Some nice shots there Pirate. Looks like a good day out. Gutted I couldn't go due to having to be on-call for work last weekend but I'll try and see those monster trucks one day. :smashin:
Thanks Beachball. It really was a corker of a day (first ever motorsport meet). I just wish I had better hardware as the de-noising took a lot out of the images (part and parcel of the Panna's) and I had only a small SD card so took images in JPEG as opposed to TIFF. The little Panna is somewhat slower in the focusing dept and colour reproduction not as rich as DSLR, though I did mainly have it on constant AF and Mode 1 OIS.

Anyway, better next time with Alpha in Sept/Oct for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom