Threshold any good?

rigman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
New Scifi series coming on sky next month. Anyone downloaded it and is it worth waiting for?

cheers

Its a good series. :)

Ive seen the first 4 EPs it got off to a good start with the 2 episode opener but the following eps just seem to follow the same formula.I will give it a few more eps but it aint looking too good.

I've watched the first four episodes and I'm enjoying it.It does seem to be progressing at quite a slow pace and does seem to be very formulaic (sp?). It shows promise imo but if it does get a bit repetative then I can see it becoming very dull pretty quickly.
I will hold judgement until I've watched a few more episodes.
I've been watching the first few episodes of Invasion too which seems to be a far superior show than threshold based on the few episodes I have watched.

Nothing comes close to lost though;)

The thought the two part opener was fantastic - obner of the best pilots i've seen. episode 3 was very weak. and 4 showed great promise. haven't 5 yet but i will of by the end of the day.

I think its shows promise but it could go either way.

Gary

Gary D said:
The thought the two part opener was fantastic - obner of the best pilots i've seen. episode 3 was very weak. and 4 showed great promise. haven't 5 yet but i will of by the end of the day.

I think its shows promise but it could go either way.

Gary

Getting alittle excited are we? :D

lovemunkey187 said:
Getting alittle excited are we? :D

too right - the opener was fantasic - have you seen it?

Gary

Gary D said:

Gary

The opener for Invasion is better :D

Razor said:
The opener for Invasion is better :D

that is a bold statement Mr Razor - we may have to Duel to the death to settle that one. i'll choose the weapons! and i choose - slippers!!!

Gary

Gary D said:
that is a bold statement Mr Razor - we may have to Duel to the death to settle that one. i'll choose the weapons! and i choose - slippers!!!

Gary

Bring it on.... lol. Slippers vs HDD full of HD material. May the best person win.
mwahaha.gif

Neilo

Glad you agree mate. :smashin:

Razor said:
Bring it on.... lol. Slippers vs HDD full of HD material. May the best person win.
mwahaha.gif

Neilo

Glad you agree mate. :smashin:
As I said in another thread its much more sinister and I like sinister lol

neilo said:
As I said in another thread its much more sinister and I like sinister lol

Sinister is the way forward. (Nasty buggers arent we ;) )

The opener for Invasion is better

Now then boys,
we all know that the opening episodeds of both season 1 and season 2 of battlestar are the best openening episodeds of any TV show ever ever ever ever , ever. I know this as historical fact, and I havent even seen the shows you 2 are on about! :D :rotfl: :hiya:

I must try n watch this Battlestar thingy

neilo said:
I must try n watch this Battlestar thingy

LOL.... :rotfl:

Its not a bad show at all. Dave is getting divorced from his wife and will be marrying the show next year. ;) Everyone is invited.

Seriosly, Battlestar has surpassed SG-1 and Atlantis for me and is a top quality sci-fi show and dare I say it a True Story. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you havent seen it yet your missing out. :lesson:

Dave is getting divorced from his wife and will be marrying the show next year. Everyone is invited.

:smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin:
Yep, thought it was about time, been living in sin for a while so its just a natural progresion. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gary D said:

Gary

I thought it was the prospect of jetting off that had got your spelling, grammer and punctuation FUBAR'd. But if it wasn't that and was indeed the series then I'll have to give this a viewing, as in answer to your question. No I haven't seen it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom