THREE won't unlock my 4S!!

bairdyboy1980

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I phoned up three to get my iPhone 4s unlocked and pay the £15.22... I bought the phone off of ebay 8 months ago and they said the IMEI is registered to a different name from mine! I have contacted the seller and they phoned up but they dont know what name its been registered under!!

I just want the phone unlocked :-( I have been with three for 18 months, they are being really unhelpful!!

Any ideas?

Azzin said:
So...

£19.99 to unlock it from the site I linked to, or.... not get it unlocked by 3 for £15.32?

Ok then....

Read my post... That's a pre order price... The price will likely be £39.99 or even higher

bairdyboy1980 said:
Read my post... That's a pre order price... The price will likely be £39.99 or even higher

I suggest *you* read the info about the pre order process.

The unlocks are done in batches once a month, not each time an unlock is requested.

So you put an order in, pay, and then wait for the next batch of unlocks to be done (it's says once a month for 3).

Azzin said:
I suggest *you* read the info about the pre order process.

The unlocks are done in batches once a month, not each time an unlock is requested.

So you put an order in, pay, and then wait for the next batch of unlocks to be done (it's says once a month for 3).

"A pre-order simply means that those unlocks are currently offline whilst we are in negotiations to confirm a price with the carrier and Apple. Hence why the price is always £19.99. Please note this isn't the final unlocking price which may be substantially more expensive - see the pricelist for typical unlock prices, they vary between £29 and £119 so expect something in this region."

To unlock with three

Get the previous owners mobile number

Get their password

Ask them to authorise you , they need to add your nane to hbeur account for this.

Ring three give the PREVIOUS account/ the account the 4s is locked too details.

Give them the money, and your on a winner.

To unlock with three

Get the previous owners mobile number

Get their password

Ask them to authorise you , they need to add your nane to hbeur account for this.

Ring three give the PREVIOUS account/ the account the 4s is locked too details.

Give them the money, and your on a winner.

The previous owner tried that already. It seems that the IMEI is registered in a different name to his. I will just need to admit defeat lol

Must be a 3rd hand phone. Imei is linked to 3 phone number/ account.

Either was or not! Can't believe he does not know who was the first owner!

"A pre-order simply means that those unlocks are currently offline whilst we are in negotiations to confirm a price with the carrier and Apple."
This is complete & utter ******. The way that these unlocks of iPhones work is that they bribe an employee of the network operator to enter the IMEI number into their unlock system. They obviously don't have a corrupt Three employee available at present.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom