sdb123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taken from the BBC News website...

Have a read here.

Seriously, what is the world coming to? :confused:

:suicide:

Urh.

God I should be angry at this. But I'm not.

I just have this empty feeling, like my heart has been removed.

It's just tragic.

:(

Anyone else having visions of a titanic-esk sinking of a ship with God Save The Queen in the background? ... Abondon ship! Abandon ship!

This story doesn't surprise me, and it's quite sad that in todays society things like this aren't at all surprising and to be expected....

Oh please.....

It's not like talking about pigs is going to incite muslims to bomb everything in sight is it.

**** me, our government is stupid.

Seriously, what is the world coming to? :confused:

All this shows is that we desperately need to look seriously at the idiots that are put in positions to make moronic decisions like that.

Yet again this decision has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslims but all to do with a commitee who's members are all obviously a sandwich short of a picnic

50p says it's down to someone white and middle class.

Oh for god sake you twerps.

You can't blame the imigrants for this. Its the idiots that make these decisions that are to blame. End your little BNP meeting now.

The fact is, muslims have been here for many, many years. Never heard a peep from about these stories, because they don't get offended! They know they arn't the 'home' culture, so to speak, and respect that.

Its the middleclass morons that get offended on other peoples behalf that are ruining this country.

And calling them 'Mudslimes' ... Call yourself a man? Grow up.

It should be the other way round.

It IS the other way around.

Have you been to Spain recently? All the little British apes that go there to live. They buy places there en-mass and do **** all to integrate.

But, oh, wait! We are british! We do as we please.

Mod comment: don't circumvent the swear filter

Oh for god sake you twerps.

You can't blame the imigrants for this. Its the idiots that make these decisions that are to blame. End your little BNP meeting now.

The fact is, muslims have been here for many, many years. Never heard a peep from about these stories, because they don't get offended! They know they arn't the 'home' culture, so to speak.

Its the middleclass morons that get offended on other peoples behalf that are ruining this country.

And calling them 'Mudslimes' ... Call yourself a man? Grow up.

For one thing, I def ain't pro BNP or NF for that matter.

This is exactly it, there are people who worry about offending minority groups and bend over backwards to try and meet their needs (in a lot of cases it is unnecessary as often it is just a case of acting before a reaction rather than reacting to a reaction.)

As far as I know I haven't heard any people who follow the Muslim religon complain about that story and this really is P.C gone wrong.

Have you been to Spain recently? All the little British apes that go there to live. They buy places there en-mass and do fudge all to integrate.

Nope not at all, that is worse...

They go abroad and want fish and chips and complain that people don't speak English?!!!?

Will people now understand what we have been trying to say about taking the attitude that people had a right not to be offended. It permeates through out our society and cases like this pop up...... and do more harm than good.

How stupid are they, not realising that little Jonny Racist will be having a field day with this sort of press and attitude, especially coming from a government funded group no less.

It will now be turned from trying not to offend people of a particular relegious group in the education forum, to actual racism in the form of people slagging off asians and arabs for trying to take over the country ... I can picture the jokes and comments in the pubs right now (and I know people who will come out with such drivel) :(

Who cares if it offends the mudslimes? I'm sure they don't. They chose to be in a country where they are the minority so they should expect the odd thing to offend them.

WTF?!? I'm a muslim, and find that comment extremely offensive.

Couldn't care less about the three little pigs story, that is just ridiculous. I loved that story when I was a kid!

But you calling us muslims 'mudslimes' is deeply offensive, and downright racist in its own right!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have you been to Spain recently? All the little British apes that go there to live. They buy places there en-mass and do fudge all to integrate.

Oh another thing by other way round I meant that if you go to a country you should adapt to the way of life in that country. It goes for anyone in any country.

The other way round isn't British people being able to go to other countries and complaining that it isn't more like home and feeling hard done by because people in the country won't adapt to their way of life.

Can I start a countdown on how long before this thread gets closed?
I reckon it will be gone by 5.30.

And yes, calling someone a 'mudslime' is not particularly friendly, guess thats why he is an ex-member.

All this shows is that we desperately need to look seriously at the idiots that are put in positions to make moronic decisions like that.

Yet again this decision has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslims but all to do with a commitee who's members are all obviously a sandwich short of a picnic

Well put, my thought's exactly

Steve

This doesn't make sense how can they ban a children's book because it mentions piggies yet we can walk the streets with a deeply offensive sausage or bacon roll, they best ban all pork related products just in case!

This doesn't make sense how can they ban a children's book because it mentions piggies yet we can walk the streets with a deeply offensive sausage or bacon roll, they best ban all pork related products just in case!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Frank Lampard would get very angry :) ;) (waits for CFC1 to respond)

These people who make these kinds of idiotic decisions should be made aware of the damage they are causing amongst the normal population and then be sacked and replaced by someone who has actually visited Planet Earth :mad:

It's the "fear the prosecution" society we are currently breeding. Anything which could be construed to be offensive to a culture is banned for fear of reprisals. I can't say I agree with it but then I do expect it and see [partially] the reasoning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom