Three from Majorca

AVTEZ59

A selection from a family holiday to Majorca in July of this year...

#1 Yellow Shutter
5198237740_d490081cb6_z.jpg

#2 All Seeing Eye
5197638129_8e49bd0f24_z.jpg

#3 Harbour
5198240316_28a56fbe5d_z.jpg

C&C very welcome...

Terry

shotokan101

Banned
Like the first shot the best... well composed..

+1

..but the second is really good too.

Like the third as well but why why why why didn't you crop out the "knob-like" object ? ;) - improves the perspective to IMO :)

Jim

Last edited:

AVTEZ59

+1

..but the second is really good too.

Like the thirs as well but why why why why didn't you crop out the "knob-like" object ? ;) - improves the perspective to IMO :)

Jim

Jim....the 'Knob Like Object' as you so eloquently put it is in fact a young girl.I left her in because I felt she appeared to be looking into the shot, with the line of buoys leading you from the girl towards the yachts.I tried the crop but I felt this one had more impact.

Terry

shotokan101

Banned
Jim....the 'Knob Like Object' as you so eloquently put it is in fact a young girl.I left her in because I felt she appeared to be looking into the shot, with the line of buoys leading you from the girl towards the yachts.I tried the crop but I felt this one had more impact.

Terry

:rotfl:

Sorry Terry :laugh:

...until you replied I had no idea of the scale and I thought it was a bollard or part of a railing sticking up into the frame - but now you've put it into context I can see it - still think the composition works better without her though but I can (now :facepalm:) see what you were attempting :)

P.S. - never been called "eloquent" before - wonder why ? ;)

JIm

nikonuser11

Distinguished Member
Jim, have you had your monitor calibrated by any chance:rolleyes:

shotokan101

Banned

Prize78

Nice shots...number 1 for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom